We'll help you to attract the very best talent
Post jobs online quickly and easily
Get the most benefit from our mixture of print/online listings.
Your online job posting will be also be printed in the Journal of Clinical Oncology. Be sure to include all necessary contact information. You will not be able to change this ad after it is submitted. ASCO reserves the right to edit classified ad copy for grammar, style, and content, as appropriate. For additional Information and display advertising rates contact Sandy Bredlow at 443-512-8899 ext. 108 or at email@example.com.
Increase your company's exposure by adding upgrades to your job! We put your open position where it belongs – in front of the industry’s most qualified job seekers. By having your open position on the job seekers main page and featured in the search results, your open job receives prime exposure and top billing with the industry’s most sought-after talent.
The following packages are available to purchase with your job postings. During the job payment process you may be given the opportunity to select from one or more of the following options:
UPGRADES available to all ad packages listed above for an additional fee:
- Premium Jobs - $105.00 - These jobs will appear in the organic listings, but will be highlighted so that they stand out against other jobs in the listing.
- Top Job - $205.00 Is the TOP JOB listed for each category.
- Featured Jobs - $260.00 – Displays on homepage – A logo and job title will be linked to one job.
- (30 Days) Featured Employers - $410.00 - Displays on home page for 30 days - Featured employers will have a logo on the homepage that is linked directly to their job postings.
- Job of the Month- $500.00- Display on home page – Displays on upper-right-hand corner of the homepage – Prime location. Contact Sandy Bredlow if interested.
Display ads are also offer for ad placment in the Journal of Clinical Oncology. Please contact Sandy Bredlow firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-512-8899 Ext 108
ASCO Virtual Career Fair
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Wednesday, October 18, 1 - 4pm EST
Thursday, October 19, 1 - 4pm EST
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) has created a Virtual Career Fair to offer more opportunities for recruiters to connect with job seekers, worldwide. Get your company’s name out in front of elite professionals and specialists in the oncology field.
Benefits of Participating in the ASCO Virtual Career Fair:
- Attend or work the career fair from anywhere you like. All you need is an Internet connection and your PC, smartphone or tablet!
- Reach a large pool of qualified candidates in the oncology field.
- Communicate with candidates through private one-on-one chats.
- Receive job seeker registrant contact and demographic information.
- Job posting included on the ASCO Oncology Career Center website. Job Postings can start prior to Virtual Career Fair.
- ¼ page 4-color ad in two issues of Journal of Clinical Oncology or ½ page 4-color ad in one issue of the Journal of Clinical Oncology
For additional information and cost please contact
443-512-8899 Ext 108