We'll help you to attract the very best talent
Post jobs online quickly and easily
Get the most benefit from our mixture of print/online listings.
Your online job posting will be also be printed in the Journal of Clinical Oncology. Be sure to include all necessary contact information. You will not be able to change this ad after it is submitted. ASCO reserves the right to edit classified ad copy for grammar, style, and content, as appropriate. For additional Information and display advertising rates contact Sandy Bredlow at 443-512-8899 ext. 108 or at email@example.com.
Increase your company's exposure by adding upgrades to your job! We put your open position where it belongs – in front of the industry’s most qualified job seekers. By having your open position on the job seekers main page and featured in the search results, your open job receives prime exposure and top billing with the industry’s most sought-after talent.
The following packages are available to purchase with your job postings. During the job payment process you may be given the opportunity to select from one or more of the following options:
UPGRADES available to all ad packages listed above for an additional fee:
- Premium Jobs - $105.00 - These jobs will appear in the organic listings, but will be highlighted so that they stand out against other jobs in the listing.
- Top Job - $205.00 Is the TOP JOB listed for each category.
- Featured Jobs - $260.00 – Displays on homepage – A logo and job title will be linked to one job.
- (30 Days) Featured Employers - $410.00 - Displays on home page for 30 days - Featured employers will have a logo on the homepage that is linked directly to their job postings.
- Job of the Month- $500.00- Display on home page – Displays on upper-right-hand corner of the homepage – Prime location. Contact Sandy Bredlow if interested.
Display ads are also offer for ad placment in the Journal of Clinical Oncology. Please contact Sandy Bredlow firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-512-8899 Ext 108
Annual Meeting Oncology Career Fair
Saturday, June 3-Sunday, June 4, 2017
McCormick Place Chicago, Illinois
The Oncology Career Fair Booth Package offers employers unparalleled opportunities to directly recruit cancer specialists and minimize recruiting expenses. During the 2-day event your company’s dedicated booth space located in the Oncology Professionals Hall, Career Fair Section will allow you to conduct multiple interviews with oncology professionals.
The Oncology e-Career Fair Package gives your company the opportunity to have your recruitment message in front of all the attendees at the ASCO Annual Meeting Oncology Career Fair, without having a booth at the Career Fair. Ad placements will appear in the Journal of Clinical Oncology which will be distributed at the ASCO Annual Meeting
With the Oncology Career Fair Booth Package or Oncology e-Career Fair Package your company’s job opportunities will be posted on the ASCO Oncology Career Center Web site https://careercenter.asco.org before, during, and after the ASCO Annual Meeting.
A complete package is available to assist you in finding high caliber candidates.
For information on either Career Fair Package
contact: Sandy Bredlow
443-512-8899 ext. 108